Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July 28, 2009

The title of my blog came from my son, Logan. In our powder room, I've covered the walls with quotes, papers, and other little things. He told me one day, "That room is like a....room of whispers." I thought his words were precious and as I was trying to come up with a title for my blog, I remembered that. I liked it so here we are.

Yesterday was Aubry's 8th birthday. She requested a day of shopping. So we took Logan to a friend's house and off we went. It was a great day weather-wise and other-wise. Fun, fun fun.

I spent some time this morning sewing on a bodice that I'm making for Aubry. The top is blue velvet. I still need to find the skirt fabric, but I have a beautiful trim that has a black background, purple flowers, olive green leaves, and blue beads. It really looks lovely with the blue velvet.

Maybe I can learn to add pictures and show them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Stinkers

Todd was out taking care of our chickens when along came a momma skunk and her 6 babies!  Notice the tails sticking up in the top photo.