Thursday, August 6, 2009

Riding Lessons








Aubry has been falling in love with horses for the past few years. Several months ago we noticed one of our neighbors was giving riding lessons. I kept telling Aubry I would call, but I didn't get around to it until this week. Logan agreed to be a part of this as well. So here are pictures of my 2 youngin's going on their first horse rides.










Melissa Tilley is the instructor and was very impressed with Aubry's "natural" abilities. Aubry had the horse turning right off the bat and TROTTING! Melissa said she's never had a new student do that.
But it was a fun time for the kids and we'll go back next week.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on starting your blog! I'll be @ Silver Bella and look forward to meeting you...

    ReplyDelete

Little Stinkers

Todd was out taking care of our chickens when along came a momma skunk and her 6 babies!  Notice the tails sticking up in the top photo.