Thursday, December 3, 2009

More Silver Bella pictures




















This is a picture of my first class. Charlotte Lyons showed us how to make a cute hat from an old felted sweater. This was the work in progress















This a picture of a precious "tool box" that one of the ladies brought. She said her 11 yr old daughter painted it. !!! SO cute.


















This was the Hodge Podge Journal class with Rebecca Sower. My friend, Stephanie, and I took this one together. It was fun and inspiring.
















I participated in a swap titled The Year in Tags. My month was march and this was my contribution.
Another swap....Playing from A to Z. Of course the "I's" had it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating in the Year of Tags swap! I hope you enjoyed the whole book of them!! Hope to see you next year at SB again!

    ReplyDelete

Little Stinkers

Todd was out taking care of our chickens when along came a momma skunk and her 6 babies!  Notice the tails sticking up in the top photo.