Sunday, February 14, 2010

So many projects.....



Logan was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome in Dec. and I've been reading everything I can get my hands on about it. One of the things I read suggested making an "emotion" scrapbook out of magazine pictures. So that's what this picture is about.








This is a pile of fabric I bought this past week. I plan to make a spring/summer skirt from the green piece on top. The red is just a pretty color I wanted to throw into my mix because I have trouble finding a good red for my projects. The other green/white print is still undecided, but I may have a top it will get incorporated into. The paisley print...ahhh. It is so lovely. I have already made a summer "babydoll" dress from this fabric. It's just so pretty. I'm not sure what I'll do with this, but I'm sure something will hit me.





Now this is a yo yo scarf I made this past week. It's more bulky than I expected, but it's still pretty. I enjoyed making the yo yos.







1 comment:

  1. I think the yo yo scarf is fabulous. And, what pretty fabric you bought for your projects. I wish I could sew, but I still cannot figure out how to thread my bobbin on my machine...

    I don't know much about Asperger's Syndrome. A little boy in my oldest son's kindergarten class was diagnosed with it, but other than my experiences with that sweet little guy (still remember him..skinny as can be and named Alex)that's the extent of my knowledge. I know when we were dealing with Sam's multiple back fractures this year that reading all the info I could about it made me feel like I had a little bit of the control back.

    Keep strong my friend and you, Logan, and your entire family are in my prayers....

    ReplyDelete

Little Stinkers

Todd was out taking care of our chickens when along came a momma skunk and her 6 babies!  Notice the tails sticking up in the top photo.