Tuesday, April 27, 2010

We were in Arkansas this past weekend for our niece's wedding. She was a lovely bride.














This is Aubry's Easter dress. She wanted a simple dress with bunnies and ric rak flowers.











This is one of my next projects. I found these chest drawers at an antique store in Nolensville while out with my dear friend, Stephanie. She was in Nashville and came out to see us. She and I got out for a while and OH the pretties we found. My plan is to add some shelves to the interior of these drawers and hang them in the living room. I have a wall in there that has been begging for something really cool since we moved here. I think this is it. I'll post the "after" shots when this job is completed.






1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you do with these drawers...And, what a lovely bride...such a pretty bouquet...Hope you and your family are doing well...

    ReplyDelete

Little Stinkers

Todd was out taking care of our chickens when along came a momma skunk and her 6 babies!  Notice the tails sticking up in the top photo.