Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dress Form Creations

I have a twin! It's a Double Deluxe dress form. I've contemplated getting a dress form for some time and I found this one on Overstock.com. These are my first 2 projects using it and I am pleased with how they turned out.



This gray dress is a copy of one I saw online used on the "Uniform Project". You really should check out that blog. A gal wore this same dress for a year and used different accessories and such everyday to make it look different. It can also be worn with the buttons in the front or the back so it is extremely versitle. This young lady was doing this for a fund raiser to send kids to school. VERY cute ideas with her many outfits.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Stinkers

Todd was out taking care of our chickens when along came a momma skunk and her 6 babies!  Notice the tails sticking up in the top photo.