Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Dining Room


We have been in our home for 5 years now. Our dining room is a room we've neglected. I would pile boxes in there. Logan's science lab stuff was strewn in a corner. The room was in a constant state of "mess". We didn't have a "real" table and chairs to put in there and we often joked that we'd get a real dining set "when we grew up". We've been in an organizing phase over the past year and this room was on the list to fix up. So over the weekend I cleaned it up and moved the furniture in there that we had been using in our breakfast room and MAN it just really set that room! I had to take a picture and share it. I guess this means Todd and I have grown up. I look forward to hosting some grown up meals in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Stinkers

Todd was out taking care of our chickens when along came a momma skunk and her 6 babies!  Notice the tails sticking up in the top photo.