Friday, November 9, 2012

School Pictures

I get pictures of the kiddos every fall.  As I was taking sweet shots of Aubry, we decided to get "the girls" in on it too.  (our hens)  The top picture is Aubry with Button, our Americana, and then with Zoe, our golden lace Wyandotte.
Aubry loves her sweet chickens (and so do I).


                   And this is Mr Logan.  He's such a handsome young man.  When he was younger, it was much easier to get a nice picture of him.  These days he's very ornery and would rather show out for the camera than let me get a "serious" shot.  I was able to sneak this one in though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Stinkers

Todd was out taking care of our chickens when along came a momma skunk and her 6 babies!  Notice the tails sticking up in the top photo.