Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Purses

These are some purses I made a while back, but wanted to share them. The purse at the top is covered in tags from clothes I've had through the years. I got the idea from a book I had seen. The lining is fabric I used for my wedding dress and I made a button handle for it.
It's been a couple of years ago, but I found a website that showed a child's purse made into a house like this and it folded out so the child could carry it somewhere and play with it. Well, I made Aubry 2; one that is like a house and one that is like a barn. But they were so cute I had to make myself one. Of course mine doesn't fold out like hers do. I didn't want my money falling out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Stinkers

Todd was out taking care of our chickens when along came a momma skunk and her 6 babies!  Notice the tails sticking up in the top photo.