Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sewing Retreat Items

This past weekend I attended a fabulous sewing retreat and OH what FUN! These are some of the things I made while there.



The pattern for these angel wings came from a book I took with me. Mrs Ann, who organized the retreat gave me the idea to cover them with lace scraps after I did the cat seen here. Click on the pictures to get a closer view.










Yes, I pressed this. HA It's linen and can be very stubborn when one tries to get the wrinkles out. I washed it after I took this picture and I guess I should have waited to post the picture, but the virtue of patience is something I'm still working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Stinkers

Todd was out taking care of our chickens when along came a momma skunk and her 6 babies!  Notice the tails sticking up in the top photo.